BOYS BOYS BOYS
Lately, I’ve been going out more and meeting new people. I’m really not the type of girl to talk to a lot of guys, since I’ve always had really good girl friends, but hey! Learning new shit ain’t all bad. So, I’ve compiled a list of things that I have recently learnt about guys and text messages in my early 20s.
- It will boggle your mind why he won’t reply to messages, when every time your with him he has his phone near by
- There should be business hours for texting, if he messages you past 12am then he only wants you to drop that ass… or to pick his drunk ass up from somewhere.
- Guys will invite you out somewhere, then bail. Just shrug it off.
- They communicate differently, so if you send a romantic and cute message - they won’t necessarily find it important enough to reply.
- Depending on the type of guys you attract, guys are usually just as scared as you are. Lots of guys need confirmation before they make a move. They usually think “oh, fuck I bailed on her - she probably doesn’t want to see me again” and then not even try!
- If you like a guy, you just need to tell them. Or else they will never know, and you’ll be that girl calling him an asshole when he has someone else tell him how much they like him